Each year, The Financial Times news source lists “a snapshot of the leading advisers across the US market and the client bases they serve.”
JOYN was honored by being listed in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018.
Here is some of The Financial Times methodology for selecting RIAs for this list is based on six broad factors:
- Advisors’ Asset Under Management
- Asset Growth
- The Company’s Age
- Industry Certifications of Key Employees
- SEC Compliance Record
- Online Accessibility
Barron’s Top Financial Advisor Ranking
Our CEO David Geller earned a place on Barron’s Top Financial Advisor Ranking list from 2009-11, 2011, 2012, and 2014. Barron’s largest and most comprehensive list, The Top Financial Advisor Rankings recognizes 1,200 outstanding advisors from all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia. It encompasses everyone from independents, who own and operate their own practices, to employees of the big Wall Street firms.
Additionally, David was listed on Barron’s Top 30 Advisors in Georgia in 2014, and Barron’s Top 25 from 2009-2012.
Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Top 25 Financial Planning and Advisory Firms in Atlanta
- Ranks Firms by Total Assets Under Management for Offices in Atlanta
- JOYN listed from 2009 – 2013
- Financial Advisor Magazine Top Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) Rankings
- Years Ranked: 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015
- Wealth Management REP Top 100 U.S. Registered Investment Advisors Award in 2014
- NABCAP Premier Advisors: Georgia Premier Advisor Award in 2013
Financial Benefits of Behavioral Advising
Better Advice. Better Decisions. Better Life.