Remember your first piggy bank? Your first allowance? What your parents said and did to shape your views about money? Guess what: those “money messages” (also known as biases) may still be lurking in your subconscious today, affecting your financial conversations, attitudes, behaviors, decisions, even conflicts with loved ones.
This engaging workshop is designed to uncover the biases & money messages you’ve learned so you can approach future financial decisions with clarity and confidence. It’s packed with:
- Thought-provoking video clips (Father of the Bride, anyone?)
- Amusing trips down memory lane
- Conversations about how those messages serve you today
Some messages are worth keeping. Others you’ll toss. Perhaps you’ll reframe a few so they’re more valuable. You may even come to recognize your triggers, ones that create conflict with people you love (so you can work on taming them, perhaps).
Ultimately, we believe you’ll walk away with:
- FRESH INSIGHTS on your views about money, spending values and wealth habits (and those of your spouse or family – bring them along!)
- GREATER AWARENESS about the messages you send to important people in your life
- DEEPER UNDERSTANDING of your past financial decisions and how you could approach future ones with more clarity and confidence
After the session, please join us for a lively cocktail hour. You’ll get an opportunity to meet new friends and chat about what you learned and how to incorporate your discoveries into future financial conversations and decisions.