Polarization seems to be the watchword of 2017 – and we’re not talking just about politics. Dichotomies are developing about domestic and global economies and markets, too. Optimists are fueling the S&P 500, extending the 9-year bull market, while pessimists are voicing bearish beliefs about U.S. global policies and trends.
Who’s right? Or does the truth rest somewhere between these extremes? How will U.S. and global politics and policies affect your investment performance? And what should prudent investors really pay attention to?
For the answers to these and other questions, please join us live for our exclusive investment webinar led by JOYN CEO David Geller and Chief Investment Officer Aradhana Kejriwal. This 60-minute interactive discussion will focus on the hot topics of the day.
PLUS: Take our pre-webinar survey and we’ll share the results on the call.
- FUNDAMENTALS: When all else fails, investors look to fundamentals and valuations to signal the market’s direction. What do current economic and market data have to say?
- US VS. INTERNATIONAL MARKETS: The domestic markets have dominated for nearly a decade. Are US stocks poised for a plunge? Should investors seriously consider international stocks? How could geopolitical tensions and policies affect global growth?
- BULL OR BEAR: Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the market? We’ll share our take on the importance of investment behavior and diversification.
- FIDUCUIARY FUROR: What’s the latest on the fiduciary rule and what does it mean for investors? Should you really care about the fiduciary requirements? (Yes.)
- EXPENSES & ETFs: Automation & commoditization are driving down industry expenses and fees. Should savvy investors follow the flight to ETFs? What role should actively-managed funds play in your portfolio?
Whether you’re just curious about JOYN’s perspective or have specific questions, we encourage you to join us for this live online event.