Life is good, but still … you can’t shake that nagging feeling that something’s missing. That life should be more interesting or exciting, especially given your success and financial stability.
Guess what? You’re not alone. And that annoying feeling can come from many sources:
- Boredom in your career
- Boredom from EXITING your career (like retiring!)
- Experiencing a major life event in your career, family or business
In many cases, your stale days may be missing “FLOW,” one of JOYN’s three keys to happiness. Flow activities can generate endorphins and create more gratification in life. By recapturing flow, you can break out of your rut and find deeper enjoyment in the life you’ve worked so hard to build.
Get ready to switch things up! In just 90 minutes, Financial Advisor Cindy Wilson, CFP® will guide you through
- What flow feels like (hint: exhilarating!)
- A partner exercise to identify flow opportunities in your life
- A brainstorming session to start planning how you’ll amp up your flow
Our goal: By the end of the workshop, you’ll have an energizing action plan with clear ideas that you can start implementing right away.
Please join us afterward for an hour of cocktails with new ideas and new friends.