Thanks for joining us for “A Polarized 2017: Politics, Policies & Your Portfolio.” We covered a lot of ground in the one-hour web discussion. Here is the full recording (see timeline below if you’re looking for specific topics).
Can’t see the video? Watch it on Vimeo.
Timeline & highlights
- Beginning through 16:50: Not-so-simple political policies. Will major proposals on infrastructure spending, trade protectionism, immigration reform, corporate tax reduction, and manufacturing HELP or HURT your portfolio?
- 20:10: Unconventional Wisdom: Rising rates don’t always hurt bond performance. Worried that rising inflation and interest rates will hurt your bond portfolio? Maybe the conventional wisdom has it all wrong.
- 27:10: The bull market just celebrated its 8th birthday. Does it still have room to run?
- 37:30: Why invest internationally? We look at the global landscape and offer data on three key points.
- 49:03: Active vs passive investing.
- 54:06: The “Fiduciary Furor.”