Atlanta, GA – Thursday, October 19, 2017 – Atlanta Magazine has announced its 2017 “Five Star Atlanta Wealth Manager” award and eleven of JOYN’s financial advisors earned this prominent distinction – just 13% of applicants. Collectively, the behavioral wealth management firm’s 2017 recipients represent 78% of the advisory team and offer 152 total years of experience as financial advisors with the firm.
JOYN’s eleven “Five Star Atlanta Wealth Manager” winners
- David Geller, CFP®, CEO & Co-Founder
- Marc Lewyn, CEO of Strategic Liquidity Services for Business Owners
- Charlie Gray, CFP®, Vice President & Senior Financial Advisor
- Suzanne Durbin, ChFC®, Vice President & Senior Financial Advisor
- Craig Belisle, ChFC®, Vice President & Senior Financial Advisor
- John Ellard, CLU®, Senior Financial Advisor
- Brian Frey, CFP®, Financial Advisor
- Lara O’Leary, Financial Advisor
- Cindy Wilson, CFP®, Financial Advisor
- Jason Eagle, CFP®, RICP®, Financial Advisor
- Jordan Hutchison, IMCA®, Financial Advisor
Finding the right wealth manager can be “daunting”
According to Atlanta Magazine, “Whether it is managing your assets with a wealth manager, finding your way through the ever-changing landscape of tax law, sorting out your estate and succession planning or picking the right life insurance, finding the right wealth manager or team who suits your needs can be a daunting task … This is a great place to start!”
Criteria for Top Wealth Manager Award
Five Star Professional uses a comprehensive vetting and research process. Consideration for the top wealth manager award is based on 10 objective criteria, including one and five-year client retention rate, number of client households served, and education and professional designations, among others. 2,378 Atlanta wealth managers were considered for the award and only 13% of candidates (301) were named 2017 Five Star Wealth Managers.
JOYN & Behavioral Wealth Management
JOYN is Atlanta’s only Behavioral Wealth Management firm. Established in 1991, the company is a leading registered investment advisory (RIA) firm with $1.34 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2017. Believed to be the first Behavioral Wealth Management firm in the U.S., JOYN has invested 12 years building expertise in behavioral economics, finance & science, then applying that expertise to wealth management and human decision-making. The firm’s goal is to help clients make better decisions and use their wealth to create more meaningful, joyful lives.